SEANBC shall be under the supervision of a Board of Regents (hereafter referred to as the Regents). SEANBC is multi-national and as such operates through a Board of Regents composed of representatives from each district of the Southeast Asia Church of the Nazarene field.
Board of Regents Membership
The Regents shall be composed of the following members:
- One lay member elected from alternating districts on the South East Asia Field every 3 years. After a District has elected a lay person they will elect an Elder for the following term.
- One Elder elected from alternating districts on the South East Asia Field every 3 years. After a District has elected an Elder they will elect a lay person for the following term. A Phase One district may elect an active district licensed pastor in the role of elder to the Board of Regents.
- When a district reaches phase 3 status it can elect both an elder and a lay representative to the Board of Regents.
- The Regents shall be composed of the following ex officio members:
- Southeast Asia Field Strategy Coordinator
- Asia-Pacific Regional Director or his/her representative
- Regional Education Coordinator
- The Regents shall include the following ex officio non-voting members:
- Global Mission Director or his/her representative
- Nazarene IBOE Commissioner
- And other local experts for a specific purpose and time at the discretion of the board.